Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Our Family History

Before my brothers and I start telling about our adventures I am going to tell a little about our family. Everyone knows of my brother who created Star Wars, but not everyone (actually no one) knows that he has 23 brothers. And we’re all named George Lucas. Our parents originally gave us different names, but we all looked so similar that they couldn't tell who was who.



When our first brother started working on Star Wars we all helped him out. We thought it was a good idea, but little did we know what the future held for us. We all worked so hard on that film. Some of us helped make the sets, some were cameramen, some of us were extras. When the film was released and it was huge hit, all 24 of us were ecstatic! But soon our excitement was gone. no one recognized us, they only knew our first brother. Even though our names were in the credits they only know our brother. Why was this? Because we all have the same name. George Lucas.

Ever since then the 23 of us have hated Star Wars and our first brother. He doesn't feel the same way about us though. Actually he’s rather nice to us. He sends us each a check for a million dollars each month, so we’re all quite rich. But we still don’t like him.

I’m going to move onto a nicer subject, me and all my other brothers.We all love oatmeal. It’s pretty much the only thing we ever ate until about two years ago. We're all inventors, love vacations in the country, cooking, and throwing huge parties. Life never gets boring.


As I mentioned earlier, we like to invent things. I for instance invented the twisty, bendy, fun chair. It’s a fancy chair that can spin and bend in every direction. My brother (the 18th) and I invented a home security system together once. It’s very high tech. It’s voice operated, will put an invisible shield around you house, will let certain people in and keep others out and if you had a fight with someone (such as your brother) you can put the shield so if that person touches it it’ll fling them to Tokyo, Japan. That’ll get you some laughs!


I live next door to two of my brothers, the 18th and the 24th. The 24th bought the old haunted house and fixed it up after moving here a few years ago. I use to be good friends with the haunted house people, but then I found that they love Star Wars and never told me. That was indeed a sad day. They moved out and my brother moved in. the 18th and I were very excited because we hadn't seen our younger brother in quite a few years. He went abroad and where he went, my brother and I still have no idea.




1 comment: