Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm Getting Married Today!

Me proposing to Marion.
Today I get married to Marion. I proposed to her about a year ago and we still haven't gotten to the wedding. I've got some arrangements made already. I got a priest named Lou, don't know what his last name is. Maybe that is his last name? Anyway, the guests on my side of the family will be 22 of my brothers. And Superman.

It's going to be a George the 18th's house, in his yard. Everybody's going to come, we'll get married, and then we party! And we're going to have a giant strawberry flavored cake.


For the honeymoon we're flying in my private plane to the Caribbean. We're going to look for pirates, drink from coconuts, and fish for piranhas. I also wanna go scuba diving and who knows, we might find pirate treasure and become even more rich.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding George the 24th! What a fun honeymoon you have planned!

    ReplyDelete